Saturday June 1st 2013

Posted on 6/01/2013

Friday night I went to a friends birthday party in Stevenson, it was so nice. I love the sunny weather (and the birthday celebration was fun, too).  :) Only seven more days of school :) Just saying :) :) :) 

Saturday I went to go shopping with my Mom... who actually asked that I go shopping with her, because she WANTED to go. Uhm, hell has frozen over. Except that we didn't find a single thing for her to buy. :/ I don't know what's up with all these awful crop top shirts and mint green jeans. Normal clothes please (omg, am I getting old?).


My Dad has been working on putting all the stamps he got from his grandpa in books. Some of them are really cool! I am working on convincing him to let me take some to frame. 




I am pretty in love with my Dad's garden at this point, too. He has TWENTY FIVE tomato plants. Is it canning season yet? I see soooo much canning in my future....I'm thrilled. Can. not. wait!!!!!!

Then I spent the rest of the afternoon laying around listening to podcasts. So perfect.
Summer is going to be SO good.

Post a Comment