throwback thursday 13 - my best friends 21st birthday

Posted on 6/06/2013

Happy (early) birthday to my best, oldest friend!!
(Because I will enjoy the 1 month & 2 days that you are a whole age older then me!)
In honor of her birthday I decided to post some of the best (read: least embarrassing, we are all approx. 1000x better looking now) pictures of her 21st birthday :) Which feels like forever ago, but it was only 5 years ago. So this is like the 5th anniversary of her 25th birthday.  Happy birthday!  (Please don't be mad that I posted these pictures, it because I love you!)

I love this picture of us! 
We went to this really amazing waffle place in Portland. It was so good, I remember that Christmas we tried to go back, but it was closed! :(



That night was SO FUN. I don't remember where exactly we went in Portland but I do remember: skee ball, karaoke...anddd..... broken glasses. 

I am so lucky to have a best friend....that I have known since I was 5 years old. No matter what, I know that she will always be there for me- I love her so much. Having someone in your life that you can tell anything to, and not worry about judgement is pretty special. Also never having to explain anything about your past (since she has been in my life for as long as I remember) is a pretty great thing too. xoxo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

Post a Comment