Saying good bye to Joseph & hanging out in Wiesbaden

Posted on 2/17/2012

Snow in Wiesbaden the day before Joseph left
Joseph and I were basically never apart for longer then like an hour for four weeks, so I kinda figured that I would be super ready for him to leave because I would be sick to death of him. But that was NOT the case at all. He was a great travel partner and I wish could have stayed with me till April, I think we would have had a great time. SADLY, however, he did have to leave and go back to work :( He left a week ago, exactly and I miss my partner in crime already!
Frankfurt Airport
 I really haven't been up to much exciting since then, I have just been relaxing out and planning my next trip (Paris, Barcelona, Madrid & Morocco).

PS I saw this quote recently and I have been thinking about it a lot. I think about the RMI every day and it hurts so bad. Having to return home early was of the most most painful things I have ever gone thru: even though in my head I know it was the right choice, my heart breaks about it daily. I am trying to not let it define or destroy me but letting it make me stronger is something that is going to take a lonnnggg time. xo

Post a Comment