Solo Anna (my next trip)

Posted on 2/19/2012

Since I am down one travel partner, but still wanting to travel I realized I would have to suck it up, and start traveling on my own. I really wanted to go to either Egypt or Tibsili, Georgia (I have a friend living there) but both those got vetoed. My Mom told me if I went to Egypt she would kill me, and I talked to a guy from Georgia who told me if I went to Tibsili, I might as well go to Baghdad... so I decided to try for plan C which is:
Basically a funky loop of Frankfurt, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Marrakesh, Morocco, then back to Frankfurt! I will be traveling for about 2 and a half weeks, and will update with all my pictures and things when I am back safe & sound in Wiesbaden. Wish me luck! I am actually pretty nervous to be traveling all alone for my first time ever! :)

  1. Go for it Solo Anna! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Whenever I get stressed about it I try and tell myself that I once landed on an island, knew no one, didn't know the language and was told I had no home... so it absolutely can NOT be more stressful or scarey then that! :)

      Delete