Marrakech: my hostel

Posted on 3/12/2012

I have SO MANY pictures from Morocco it's insane. But I will start with my hostel, which was amazing, and pretty typical of hostels in Marrakech (I visited some other hostels they were all amazing!)-
It is kind of sketch when you head to the hostel I stayed at because the directions start by saying "face the corner in the square where the giant white sheets are. This is a cafe that was blown up in 2011 and has not been rebuilt yet. Walk part the cafe into the Mendina..." .........okay, if you say so-
then you head into the Mendina-
down this alley-
and into the hostel-


it was super gorgeous. I could have lived there forever -and it was less then $15 USD/night with breakfast! There are hostels even cheaper then this too, some people I talked to were paying $7 USD/night. 
There was even a pool-
Even the eating area for breakfast was amazing-
And on the very top of the building was a patio, it was so nice to just lay there after a long day. Paradise I am telling you. Especially with this view-
OMG, right? I want to go back to Morocco SO BADLY already. I WILL go back for an extended visit, I just know it. So that was my hostel. It clearly deserved a post of it's own :)

Post a Comment