Morocco: Atlas Mountains Waterfall

Posted on 3/15/2012

After all our stops, we finally reached an adorable little town which clearly catered to tourists-
Still super cute though! :)
Although we had all been promised a "leisurely stroll" to a waterfall it ended up landing more in the "strenuous hike" category...to the point where I wondered if two older people in our group would actually make it. We were climbing up boulders and crossing some less-then-safe looking bridges-


NOT leisurely strolling by any stretch of the imagination. Still I loved it and had a great time (and I am notorious in my family for my hatred of hiking!) We reached the first waterfall-
Then we kept going for waterfall #2, which was more impressive (it's no Multnomah Falls though) and perhaps MOST impressive had a little store next to it. I don't know who carried up the tea and soda that they sell there, but I bet they are in really good shape!
I would say the way down was even harder then the way up, but we managed to make it down without any incidents. :)
 Of course there are still stores even on the way up a mountain-
 But we at last made it down! Success!

Post a Comment