New Trip!

Posted on 3/15/2012

Since Josh has a work trip :( I decided to cheer myself up by going on a 10 day trip! After being totally indecisive about where to go (I could not decide...I originally thought maybe the UK/Ireland but I wasn't super excited about it, then considered Budapest but thought there might not be enough keep me occupied for 10 days) I decided on Italy! Also because I found a cheap ticket from Frankfurt-Rome and figured it was meant to be.
My plan is to fly into Rome, go straight to Naples where I am going to stay for 6 nights (I know it seems like a lot, but there are a lot of "all day" things there: Pompeii, Capri, Herculaneum and Sorrento) that I think will keep me pretty occupied during that time. Also, it is so much cheaper then Rome (hostels in Rome are twice as expensive as in Naples). However, I will spend 3 days in Rome-where I have actually been before- so I can do touristy things there :)
After this trip I will pretty much only have one week left before I come home- but I have one last trip (& a day trip) after this one, but I will keep those as a surprise!
Here are some pictures of me in Rome when I was 15-

...Also I am totally taking my laptop with me on this trip so I can update more regularly and not all at once. :) 

Post a Comment